Assays of up to 4.32g/t Au and 2.43% Cu within 51m intercept grading 1.17g/t gold and 0.54% Cu; broad anomalous zone intersected in adjacent porphyry intrusion
• First diamond drill hole at the Trundle Project, NSW has intersected multiple significantly mineralised skarn zones at the Trundle Park target:
– 51m @ 1.17 g/t gold and 0.54% copper from 39m, including: • 20.5m @ 1.94 g/t gold and 1.18% copper from 57.6m, including:
o 8m @ 3.07 g/t gold and 1.95% copper from 57.6m, and
o 2.2m @ 4.32 g/t gold and 2.43% copper from 75.9m
– 18m @ 0.53 g/t gold and 0.05% copper from 284m, including:
• 3m @ 1.80 g/t gold and 0.18% copper from 284m
• Hole TRDD001 also intersected the targeted adjacent porphyry intrusion system with a broad zone of anomalous mineralisation intersected, including: – 21.1m @ 0.25 g/t gold and 0.03% copper from 664m to end‐of‐hole
• Assay results represent the most significant mineralised intervals to date at the Trundle Project and the targeted setting of a high‐grade gold‐copper skarn and adjacent porphyry intrusion.
• Assays expected within two weeks from the Mordialloc target, where significant intervals with visually interpreted localized moderate copper grades and inner propylitic zone alteration were identified.
• Second hole recently completed at Trundle Park (detailed core review underway) and first hole currently being drilled at the Baileys target.
• Follow‐up hole to commence at Mordialloc in July.